5/10/12



Jessica Sanchez sings "And Am I Telling You I'm Not Going" on American Idol Season 11 Top 4

5/10/2012

Jessica Sanchez sings "And Am I Telling You I'm Not Going" by Dreamgirls on American Idol Top 4, another standing ovation for that great rendition!!!


1st Song PERFORMANCE



2nd Song PERFORMANCE

"If the audience sees and the judges see what I saw, it could be game over," Jimmy says.
"Another winning performance, just over the top," Steven says. "Tell me how you really feel."

"Amazing," Jessica replies.

"It feels like it's going to be a real race to the finish," Jennifer says.




More.... http://content.usatoday.com/communities/idolchatter/post/2012/05/jessica-sanchez-and-i-am-telling-you-im-not-going/1?csp=34



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top