7/17/13



M.O.R (My Only Radio) 101.9 For Life New Radio Station ID 2013

7/17/2013

ABS-CBN's FM Station M.O.R For Life had launched its new station ID for its newest name. The former was Tambayan 101.9. The upbeat and cool jingle was sang and performed by most of the in-demand artists in the country namely Vice Ganda, Daniel Padilla and Toni Gonzaga. The station will also be adopted and utilized most likely by all of the MOR radio stations throughout the country.





NEW: M.O.R (My Only Radio) 101.9 For Life New Radio Station ID 2013 FREE MP3 Download (Christmas Version):
not yet available
M.O.R (My Only Radio) 101.9 For Life New Radio Station ID 2013 FREE MP3 Download




M.O.R (My Only Radio) 101. 9 For Life New Radio Station ID 2013 Lyrics
Daniel Padilla:
Everyday I
turn my radio on
Nakikinig sa
My one and only radio station

Toni Gonzaga:
Nasa'n man ako
Isa lang ang radyo ko
Dahil MORe talaga
Dito sa'king paborito

Vice Ganda:
MORe tawanan
MORe tugtugan
MORe kwentuhan
MORe kulitan
MORe kakilala
MORe kaibigan
MORe fun
MORe kasiyahan

Toni Gonzaga:
Anuman ang ginagawa
Sinuman ang 'yong kasama
Kami ang 'yong MORkada
Sa'n mang sulok ng bansa

[Chorus]
Toni/DJ/Vice:
My Only Radio For Life
With you I never have to be alone
Vice:
(I never have to be alone)
Toni/DJ/Vice:
My Only Radio For Life
You're the best friend that I've ever known
Vice:
(My Only Radio)
Toni/DJ/Vice:
Magbago man ang ikot ng mundo
One thing that I know

All:
You are My Only Radio,
You are My Only Radio

For Life



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top