9/23/13



UPDATED: Slowly by Klarisse De Guzman Live Performance + Free Mp3 Download, Lyrics #VoicePHTop4 #VoicePHFinals

9/23/2013


And Coach Sarah chose Klarisse de Guzman over Morisette Amon. Watch her performance singing 'Slowly' on Voice PH Semis.




Will KLARISSE be the first Voice of the Philippines?

Support and vote for Klarisse by grabbing a copy of this track on iTunes.comEach download per iTunes song is equivalent to FIVE (5) VOTES. Voting ends on September 29th during the Voice PH Finals. #VoicePHTop4 #VoicePHFinals

For more info about text and online voting, visit thevoice.abs-cbn.com.

Updated! Slowly by Klarisse De Guzman Free Mp3 Download:

Slowly Klarisse De Guzman Lyrics
Ooooohhh
Is it the look in your eyes 
That makes me feel oh so one
so good deep inside 
Not so steady 
Somehow maybe 

Something can't and now I see 
My dream come true
Is right next to me
And it's plain to see now it's clear to me
All along has been you

Slowly is more than just I am
Slowly, I'm starting to really see sparkles in your eyes when you're beside me (you see)
Cause right now I feel this slowly 
I dream of you everyday
Slowly the loneliness fades away, 
Happiness I find when you're around me 
Hmmmm

I might just really go away
Now that I have something great and true in my life
Now I'm ready oh so ready 

Oh took a while 
And now I can see my dream come true is right next to me 
And it's plain to see, now is clear to me
All along it's been you

Slowly is more just I am
Slowly I'm starting to really see sparkles in your eyes when you're beside me (you see)
Cause right now I feel this slowly 
I dream of you everyday
And slowly the loneliness fades away, 
Happiness I find when you're around me 

Cause right now I feel this slowly
Is more than just I am (slowly)
I'm starting to really see
Sparkles in your eyes when you're beside me (you see) 
Cause right now I feel this slowly 
I dream of you everyday
And slowly the loneliness fades away, 
Happiness I find when you're around me



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top