2/9/13



Happy Birthday, David DiMuzio! #HappyBirthdayDavidDiMuzio

2/09/2013



#HappyBirthdayDavidDiMuzio

This is your special day as you will be celebrating your 28th birthday for the next 24 hours, February 9, 2012 (Philippine time). I wish you all the best bro. Keep inspiring us Filipinos with your amazing, incredible talent = COMPOSING + SINGING + JUGGLING etc. It's been a couple of years since I first recognized you on a FB ads. That's unforgettable. Taylor Swift sings Filipino Music? Weird?  Because of curiosity, I clicked on it and I got pissed off cuz IT'S YOU, your amazing video had popped out. LOL. But I liked it out of the blue. I posted something on your wall like,


 
"You are liar! You told us that once we shared that vid 'Naiisip mo ba?' as I recalled, you have to reply us for thanks but nothing happened. And plok! you DM me on FB saying sorry for the late reply, saying your thanks. Hahahaha. What a down-to-earth foreigner. Then there it goes, it started admiring you till now and forever! LOL"

Now, I've been a fandom of yours eversince, we're here, the DiMuzikeros, to keep supporting you and loving you of course. Looking forward for your huge project under Star Records which is your forthcoming album. SUCCESS is what we wish for. Good luck, good health and may God blesses you every single day.


I may not be  part of that 28 years of your life, at least I've been part of your 1/14 years of it. Hahaha

Lots of love,
Allan...

P.S.
These are my two favorite music videos of yours so far:




Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top