4/27/13



Grown Woman by Beyonce Free MP3 Download

4/27/2013


Grown Woman by Beyonce FREE MP3 Download
Grown Woman by Beyonce Lyrics
[Verse]
They love the way I walk
‘Cause I walk with a vengeance
And they listen to me when I talk ’cause I ain’t pretending
It took a while, now I understand just where I’m going
I know the world and I know who I am
‘Bout time I show it

[Bridge]
And I’m movin’ (Down like that, down like that)
When I do it (Don't look back, don't look back)

[Post-Chorus]
I can be bad if I want
I can go slow all night long

[Chorus]
I’m a grown woman
I can do whatever I want

Now, ‘betcha I run this
‘Cause I put it (down like that, down like that)



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top