6/24/13



TWD Review: The Walking Dead Memorable Lines (My Favorite Lines)

6/24/2013

 https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadPHL

When this US TV hit series has been introduced by my friend Charissa, I became so fanatic to it abruptly. It caught my 'taste' about the series I was looking for so long. This was the answer to my question, "What vice can really get myself so addicted (and obsessed)?". Walking Dead (Season 1 to 3, 4th season is coming out this year's fall on AMC), is really one of the best TV series (US and Philippines) I got addicted to. It was so different to others. I began embracing the show the way it has embraced me too. haha. The story is very unique because it does not just revolve on the normal zombie apocalyptic event, but also to the life of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) on how he can keep his group alive safe and sound. His family that makes him challenged his role as a responsible father to mischievous Carl and a good husband to beautiful Lori. I also admire his leadership and generosity. He's a very good actor. The scene where he found out Lori's C-section led to her unforgivable death. F*ck! He totally killed it! Best actor in everyone's eyes! He also fits the role honestly. I give my salute to AMC for this good choice. I love each of the actors' way of portraying exactly their characters in the story individually. Glenn and Maggie, Lori, The Governor, Daryl and Merle and Shane are some to mention. You get in love and sometimes detest them. This proves that they can act, real actors. Every season is a very exciting season that everybody's dying to wait. It's full of surprises, twists and turning of events. This was not the usual program I used to watch before and then BOOM!, you stabbed my heart! I can feel it.



I came to the point where I needed to reiterate playing the whole season again just to clear up 'weird questions' of mine, "Who got bit firstly? Then who's the next victim? The third? And so on. What was his/her name? Who killed him?" So strange. I was pissed off  when someone's death has not given the right justice he deserved. I became interested to the order of casualty from Season 1 up to 3. Who died first? LOL To the point, I got most of their first names stuck to my head: Rick, Morgan, Lori, Carl, Merle, Glenn, Morales, T-Dog, Glenn, Andrea, Jacqui, Otis, Jim, Shane, Dale, Jenner, Amy, Daryl, Sophia, Ed, Guillermo, Felipe, Hershel, Patricia, Jimmy, Randall, Michonne, The Governor, Duane, Martinez, Axel, Big Tiny, Oscar, Milton, Tyreese, Shasha, Karen, Judith

I remembered some of the best lines I loved from the past seasons. (And hope there's still more...) This was in no particular order.

TWD Season 4 (First Half)

"You don't have to like what I did. You just accept it" - Carol to Rick S04EP04

"A sad soul can kill quick than a germ." - Hershel S04EP05

Let's make it Spaghetti Tuesday every Wednesday, he jokes. Of course, “first we have to find some spaghetti.” - Hershel S04EP05

--

"Stop. Stop what? Stop being the leader" - Carl to Rick

"I can't stop you but you can't stop me from helping you." - Michonne to Carl

"May I?" - The Governor

"I care more about her than I care about me." - Glenn to Daryl

"In this life now, you kill and you die. Or you die and you kill." - The Governor

"If you need to cry or pray. Or say to God, He's cruel. Go ahead!" - Lori to Rick

"Secrets get you killed." - Glenn to Maggie

"Don't talk. Think." - Rick to Carl

"Shooting maybe more humane." - Rick

"It's survival of the fittest!" - Dale

"I killed my bestfriend. For your sake. For God's sake." - Rick

"Your a man of God. Have some faith." - Rick to Hershel

"You take Daryl your wingman, be my guest." - Shane

"Immigrants built this country." - Hershel

"I lost my daughter. But I never lost my mind." - Carol to Lori

If I was to rate this from 1 to 10, 1 being the highest, I would pick that 1.0 rating. That summed up how so good it was. A must-watch that everybody should. I know I'm just a mere fan who expresses what my feelings are for this TV series, I hope someday at least any of the staff or crew behind this amazing THE WALKING DEAD can hopefully read my 'nonsense' review. haha I'm just one of the million fans who love to share what my heart beats and my crazy mind thinks about it. These words I am saying are not enough just to explain and give any possible best feedbacks this series must have. Long live to the show, to the directors, producers, especially to my idol Rick Grimes (Saying hi, hello is enough. :)) and to all the people who have been keeping working on this hit series. I love you. Godspeed. Mahal ko kayo.

- Alandy Franco Ocal :)

PS: Sorry, I'm not so quite good in giving reviews. It's my first time.



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top