11/3/12



Be Careful With My Heart OST - Please Be Careful With My Heart MP3 Download

11/03/2012



Be Careful With My Heart OST - Richard Yap and Jode Sta. Maria MP3 Download 


Please Be Careful With My Heart OST by Richard Yap and Jode Sta. Maria LYRICS
If you love me, like you tell mePlease be careful with my heartYou can take it, just don't break itOr my world will fall apartYou are my first romance, and I'm willing to take a chanceThat til life is through, I'll still be loving youI will be true to you, just a promise from you will doFrom the very start, please be careful with my heartI love you and you know I doThere'll be no one else for mePromise I'll be always true, for the world and all to seeLove has heard some lies softly spokenAnd I have had my heart badly brokenI've been burned and I've been hurt before
So I know just how you feel, trust my love is real for youI'll be gentle with your heart, I'll caress it like the morning dewI'll be right beside you foreverI won't let our world fall apartFrom the very start, I'll be careful with your heartYou are my first (and you are my last) romanceAnd I'm willing to take a chance (I've learned from the past)That til life is through, I'll still be loving youI will be true to you (only to you)Just a promise from you will doFrom the very start (from the very start)From the very start (from the very start)From the very start (from the very start)Please be careful with...(I'll be careful with...)(your) (my) heart....



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top