12/2/13



Arnel Pineda's This Christmas single pays tribute to Yolanda victims (MP3 Download & Lyrics)

12/02/2013

The devastation of the recent super typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) has brought Journey frontman Arnel Pineda to compose a song especially dedicated to Yolanda victims in the blink of an eye. The title of the song was This Christmas as a tribute for them. He performed this song already during his one-week stay as a judge on It's Showtime show in ABS-CBN. Watch the video below.

It's Showtime Performance


EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: This Christmas by Arnel Pineda via SessionsOnQ


Have a copy of 'This Christmas' single on iTunes and/or mymusicStore.ph.

This Christmas by Arnel Pineda FREE MP3 Download



Arnel Pineda - arnelpinedarocks.com

This Christmas Lyrics
You've trekked through a life
All homeless and loveless
Wounded and near-death
I wonder if you'll ever find
The healing comfort of his cradle

Can I be your Santa?
Can I be a gift?
Can I be your hero?
Can I be your freedom>
Ohhhh
This Christmas.

Painful tears and of cold roads are fading
Enough of darkess,
Days ahead are brighter
Angel's little hands are reaching to grace you
The kindness of yul'tide form the heavens

So let me be your Santa.
Let me be your gift.
Let me be your hero.
Let me be your freedom.
Oh...
This Christmas.

I'll never be our savious in a manger
Instead a friend who will stand by your side

So let me be your Santa
Let me be your gift
Let me be your hero.
Let me be your freedom.

So let me be your Santa.
Let me be your love.
Let me be this hero.
Who will set you free

Wohh......

This Christmas



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top