3/24/14



Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko (TagLish Version) by David DiMuzio feat. Yeng Constantino Lyric Video

3/24/2014

Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko (TagLish Version) is the 3rd single from David DiMuzio's upcoming album 'Reimagined', under Star Records. This song is a mix of Tagalog and original English lyrics feat. Yeng Constantino. Listen to this cool song!

David DiMuzio is popularly known for his chunk of Filipino-TagGlish covers in Youtube and been guessed on ASAP and other ABS-CBN shows. You could catch him thru facebook.com/daviddimuzio and twitter.com/daviddimuzio. 'Again' (Muli) and 'If You Gave Me Your Love' (Kung Ako Na Lang Sana) are the previous tracks released beforehand.



Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko (TagLish Version) by David DiMuzio feat. Yeng Constantino Lyric Video


Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko (TagLish Version) by David DiMuzio feat. Yeng Constantino MP3 Download


HQ Full English Version:


HQ TagLish Version:


Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko (TagLish Version) by David DiMuzio feat. Yeng Constantino Lyrics
Kung tayo ay matanda na, sana'y di tayo magbago
When we grow older, I hope that we won't change
Kailan man nasaan ma'y ito ang pangarap ko
Makuha mo pa kayang ako'y hagkan at yakapin, hmmm
Hanggang sa pagtanda natin
Nagtatanong lang sa iyo
Ako pa kaya'y ibigin mo
Kung maputi na ang buhok ko?

The time will come when your hair's white
And I don't have mine
We'll laugh about those things
When we dream of the past it'll come right back
Like the flowers every spring
They won't believe us
I'll say, I just got lucky, yeah, hmmm
That you took my hand to hold
I'll give you my heart and soul every day as the years unfold
I promise I'll never let go

Through every season, if together we keep dream'n
Ipapaalala ko sa'yo
Ang aking pangako
Na ang pag-ibig ko'y laging sa'yo
I promise I'll...
Still be making you smile
Cuz darling, I'll never let go



Your thoughts about this post? Leave a commment now.

Posted by

AndyFGo : A place for Pinoy Music News. Lyrics. Music Videos. Pinoy Movie/Foreign Trailers. OPM.

 

© 2013 andyfgo. All rights reserved. Designed by Templateism. Powered by Blogger
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Back To Top